This 1-hour webinar’s purpose is to discuss how the elderly population is susceptible to the dangers of prescription opioid drug abuse.
- Discuss recent trends in opioid prescribing and prescription opioid misuse in the United States
- Understand age-related changes that affect pain management
- Describe the new opioid guidelines
- Jennifer Gabbard, MD
The target audience will include physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, dentists, pharmacists, EMS, law enforcement, mental health professionals, substance abuse counselors, health educators, and others interested in this subject.
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credit 1.00
- CEU 1.00
- ACPE 1.00
- CNE Contact Hours 1.00
- NCBPTE Contact Hours 1.00