In her blog, focused on opioid addiction and its treatment with medication, Dr. Jana Burson discusses the potential benefits of CAM2038, a new preparation of buprenorphine that can be given in a subcutaneous injection weekly or monthly. If it works as well or better than sublingual buprenorphine, she believes it could be the solution to some difficult problems including, time commitments, diversion, travel challenges and others.
February 8, 2018
January 23, 2018
- Detox vs. Medication Assisted Treatment for OUD in Pregnancy: Expert Roundtable
- Science to Medicine: Medication Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder
- Dr. Jana Burson’s Response to NEJM Article on Benzodiazepine Use
- UNC Health Care Makes Checking Patient Opioid Use A Snap
- PCSS Expert Explains Why MAT Isn’t Substituting One Drug for Another