In her blog, focused on opioid addiction and its treatment with medication, Dr. Jana Burson discusses the potential benefits of CAM2038, a new preparation of buprenorphine that can be given in a subcutaneous injection weekly or monthly. If it works as well or better than sublingual buprenorphine, she believes it could be the solution to some difficult problems including, time commitments, diversion, travel challenges and others.
- Final Changes to 42 CFR Part 2 Expand the Ways Patients’ Information May Be Shared
- CLINICAL BEST PRACTICES USING MEDICATION-ASSISTED TREATMENT
- Opioid Crisis: No Easy Fix to Its Social and Economic Determinants
- Clinical Guidance for Treating Pregnant and Parenting Women with OUD
- FDA Declares Kratom an Opioid