The California Health Care Foundation distributed a report based on a review of the current literature related to buprenorphine, with a focus on identifying best practices in place or emerging around the integration of MAT into primary care setting, as well as interviews conducted with 18 experts in the field.
June 1, 2017
- DHHS Announces Grants to Local Health Departments to Address the Opioid Crisis
- Patient Resources for Safe Medication Storage and Disposal
- New North Carolina Controlled Substance Reporting System (CSRS) Now Available
- Addiction Medicine Leaders Applaud Signing of Historic Opioid Legislation Into Law
- Resistant Alcohol Withdrawal (RAW): A Retrospective Case-Control Study