In the first week since launching, PCSSMAT’s 24 hour MAT waiver course, designed specifically for NPs and PAs, hundreds have registered to take the take the course. While the course was designed for NPs and PAs, it is recommended for all health professionals to learn more about substance use disorders and specifically the prevention, identification, and treatment of opioid use disorders using evidence-based practices.
January 5, 2018
- Post Incarceration Fatal Overdoses Reduced by Providing MAT After Release
- NCMB’s Safe Opioid Prescribing Initiative: What the Data Shows So Far
- NIH Study Results Shows Steep Increases in Rates of Alcohol-Related ER Visits
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of NC Tightens Rules on Opioid Prescriptions
- Gabapentin and Opioids: A Potentially Deadly Combination