In the first week since launching, PCSSMAT’s 24 hour MAT waiver course, designed specifically for NPs and PAs, hundreds have registered to take the take the course. While the course was designed for NPs and PAs, it is recommended for all health professionals to learn more about substance use disorders and specifically the prevention, identification, and treatment of opioid use disorders using evidence-based practices.
January 5, 2018
February 4, 2018
- Detox vs. Medication Assisted Treatment for OUD in Pregnancy: Expert Roundtable
- Science to Medicine: Medication Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder
- Dr. Jana Burson’s Response to NEJM Article on Benzodiazepine Use
- UNC Health Care Makes Checking Patient Opioid Use A Snap
- PCSS Expert Explains Why MAT Isn’t Substituting One Drug for Another