165 Courtland St NE
Atlanta, GA 30303
The 32nd Annual Meeting of the Southern Pain Society will explore the benefits, challenges and education involved in using a balance integrative approach to managing both acute and chronic pain and how these impact health care professionals.
The Southern Pain Society (SPS) was established in 1986 as a regional section of the American Pain Society and endorses and supports the mission
and goals of the American Pain Society. The Southern Pain Society’s missions are to serve people with pain by advancing research and treatment and to increase the knowledge and skill of the regional professional community. Visit www.southernpainsociety.org to join and take advantage of the
discounted registration fee.
- Discuss the unintended consequences of the current CDC Opioid Guidelines
- Explain advanced techniques in neuromodulation, surgical and procedural modalities for chronic pain
- Identify at least two innovative therapies, medications and procedures for the treatment of acute and chronic pain
- Explain how pain of a catastrophic injury can be effectively managed using an integrative approach through the continuum
- Identify opiate prescribing deterrent formulations to reduce opioid dependence
Click here to be taken to registration: Early registration is from 2/15 – 9/14
Click here for a program brochure