The treatment of pain can be highly challenging. How we think about these patients and how we...Read More
Author: Anthony McLeod
According to SAMHSA’s latest Behavioral Health Barometer, released earlier this month, more patients are receiving medication-assisted therapy. Between 2011 and 2015, methadone use increased by 16%, with nearly 357,000 people...Read More
- The State of Opioid Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Improving Addiction Treatment with Consumer Report Cards
- Novel Approach to Opioid-Dependent Newborns Reduces ED Use, Birth Costs
- Primary Care and the Opioid-Overdose Crisis — Buprenorphine Myths and Realities
- How Can You Not Treat A Patient with Opioid Use Disorder?