The new North Carolina Controlled Substance Reporting System (CSRS) is now available. Please visit the new platform at the website below.
New Users: If you are a prescriber or dispenser who needs to register, please follow these steps:
- Visit https://northcarolina.pmpaware.net/
- Click ‘Create An Account’ and complete the registration form.
Previously Registered Users: If you regularly utilized the original platform and received automated email communication regarding the change, you may access your existing account in the new platform by following these steps:
- Click ‘Reset Password’ button on the homepage. Enter the email address in which you received the past communications, and instructions will be emailed to you for resetting your password. If the email does not appear in your inbox, please check the junk/spam folder.
- Once you have reset your password, you will be logged into the system.
- If prompted, update your demographic information.
To request patient reports, please review the Quick Reference Guide: Making a Patient Request. (FAQs and training guides can be found under the “Help” section of the website and upon Log In under Menu > Training.) If you have any questions, please contact support directly at 855-962-4767 or create a ticket at this link. Technical assistance is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Should you have any policy questions, please email NCCSRS@dhhs.nc.gov.