The incidence of neonatal abstinence syndrome (NAS) has been climbing steadily, according to a 2016 Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The report, published August 12, indicated that the number of NAS cases rose from 1.5 per 1,000 hospital births in 1999 to 6 per 1,000 in 2013.
September 26, 2017
June 29, 2017
- Association of Early MAT with Retention in Care Among Youths with OUD
- Opioid Detoxification During Pregnancy: A Systematic Review
- Report Released on Payer Policies that Support OUD Prevention & Treatment
- As the NAS Crisis Worsens, a New Study Offers Treatment Guidelines
- CDC Releases 2018 Annual Surveillance Report of Drug-Related Risks and Outcomes