Beginning Aug. 27, NCTracks will require prior approval for opioid analgesic doses exceeding 120 mg of morphine equivalents per day, for greater than a 14-day supply of any opioid and for any non-preferred opioid product for Medicaid and Health Choice beneficiaries.
March 12, 2018
- DHHS Announces Grants to Local Health Departments to Address the Opioid Crisis
- Patient Resources for Safe Medication Storage and Disposal
- New North Carolina Controlled Substance Reporting System (CSRS) Now Available
- Addiction Medicine Leaders Applaud Signing of Historic Opioid Legislation Into Law
- Resistant Alcohol Withdrawal (RAW): A Retrospective Case-Control Study