Beginning Aug. 27, NCTracks will require prior approval for opioid analgesic doses exceeding 120 mg of morphine equivalents per day, for greater than a 14-day supply of any opioid and for any non-preferred opioid product for Medicaid and Health Choice beneficiaries.
- Data Days Series Planned for December 13 to Share Information about Available Data Sources in NC
- Reducing Opioid Use While Managing Chronic Pain
- Governor’s Institute Partners with NC Medical Board to Offer LIVE Opioid Training Across the State
- Concurrent Use of Opioids and Benzodiazepines
- State Distributes 40K Doses of Naloxone