Beginning Aug. 27, NCTracks will require prior approval for opioid analgesic doses exceeding 120 mg of morphine equivalents per day, for greater than a 14-day supply of any opioid and for any non-preferred opioid product for Medicaid and Health Choice beneficiaries.
- Post Incarceration Fatal Overdoses Reduced by Providing MAT After Release
- NCMB’s Safe Opioid Prescribing Initiative: What the Data Shows So Far
- NIH Study Results Shows Steep Increases in Rates of Alcohol-Related ER Visits
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of NC Tightens Rules on Opioid Prescriptions
- Gabapentin and Opioids: A Potentially Deadly Combination