Beginning Aug. 27, NCTracks will require prior approval for opioid analgesic doses exceeding 120 mg of morphine equivalents per day, for greater than a 14-day supply of any opioid and for any non-preferred opioid product for Medicaid and Health Choice beneficiaries.
November 28, 2017
December 1, 2017
- The State of Opioid Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Improving Addiction Treatment with Consumer Report Cards
- Novel Approach to Opioid-Dependent Newborns Reduces ED Use, Birth Costs
- Primary Care and the Opioid-Overdose Crisis — Buprenorphine Myths and Realities
- How Can You Not Treat A Patient with Opioid Use Disorder?