In her blog, focused on opioid addiction and its treatment with medication, Dr. Jana Burson discusses the potential benefits of CAM2038, a new preparation of buprenorphine that can be given in a subcutaneous injection weekly or monthly. If it works as well or better than sublingual buprenorphine, she believes it could be the solution to some difficult problems including, time commitments, diversion, travel challenges and others.
August 28, 2018
February 15, 2018
- DHHS Announces Grants to Local Health Departments to Address the Opioid Crisis
- Patient Resources for Safe Medication Storage and Disposal
- New North Carolina Controlled Substance Reporting System (CSRS) Now Available
- Addiction Medicine Leaders Applaud Signing of Historic Opioid Legislation Into Law
- Resistant Alcohol Withdrawal (RAW): A Retrospective Case-Control Study