In her blog, focused on opioid addiction and its treatment with medication, Dr. Jana Burson discusses the potential benefits of CAM2038, a new preparation of buprenorphine that can be given in a subcutaneous injection weekly or monthly. If it works as well or better than sublingual buprenorphine, she believes it could be the solution to some difficult problems including, time commitments, diversion, travel challenges and others.
- Data Days Series Planned for December 13 to Share Information about Available Data Sources in NC
- Reducing Opioid Use While Managing Chronic Pain
- Governor’s Institute Partners with NC Medical Board to Offer LIVE Opioid Training Across the State
- Concurrent Use of Opioids and Benzodiazepines
- State Distributes 40K Doses of Naloxone