In her blog, focused on opioid addiction and its treatment with medication, Dr. Jana Burson discusses the potential benefits of CAM2038, a new preparation of buprenorphine that can be given in a subcutaneous injection weekly or monthly. If it works as well or better than sublingual buprenorphine, she believes it could be the solution to some difficult problems including, time commitments, diversion, travel challenges and others.
August 11, 2017
January 23, 2018
- The State of Opioid Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Improving Addiction Treatment with Consumer Report Cards
- Novel Approach to Opioid-Dependent Newborns Reduces ED Use, Birth Costs
- Primary Care and the Opioid-Overdose Crisis — Buprenorphine Myths and Realities
- How Can You Not Treat A Patient with Opioid Use Disorder?