The California Health Care Foundation distributed a report based on a review of the current literature related to buprenorphine, with a focus on identifying best practices in place or emerging around the integration of MAT into primary care setting, as well as interviews conducted with 18 experts in the field.
- Detox vs. Medication Assisted Treatment for OUD in Pregnancy: Expert Roundtable
- Science to Medicine: Medication Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder
- Dr. Jana Burson’s Response to NEJM Article on Benzodiazepine Use
- UNC Health Care Makes Checking Patient Opioid Use A Snap
- PCSS Expert Explains Why MAT Isn’t Substituting One Drug for Another