In the first week since launching, PCSSMAT’s 24 hour MAT waiver course, designed specifically for NPs and PAs, hundreds have registered to take the take the course. While the course was designed for NPs and PAs, it is recommended for all health professionals to learn more about substance use disorders and specifically the prevention, identification, and treatment of opioid use disorders using evidence-based practices.
- Data Days Series Planned for December 13 to Share Information about Available Data Sources in NC
- Reducing Opioid Use While Managing Chronic Pain
- Governor’s Institute Partners with NC Medical Board to Offer LIVE Opioid Training Across the State
- Concurrent Use of Opioids and Benzodiazepines
- State Distributes 40K Doses of Naloxone