In the first week since launching, PCSSMAT’s 24 hour MAT waiver course, designed specifically for NPs and PAs, hundreds have registered to take the take the course. While the course was designed for NPs and PAs, it is recommended for all health professionals to learn more about substance use disorders and specifically the prevention, identification, and treatment of opioid use disorders using evidence-based practices.
November 21, 2017
Governor’s Institute Partners with NC Medical Board to Offer LIVE Opioid Training Across the State (Many Dates Available)
February 5, 2018
January 5, 2018
- The State of Opioid Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Improving Addiction Treatment with Consumer Report Cards
- Novel Approach to Opioid-Dependent Newborns Reduces ED Use, Birth Costs
- Primary Care and the Opioid-Overdose Crisis — Buprenorphine Myths and Realities
- How Can You Not Treat A Patient with Opioid Use Disorder?