The National Institute on Alcohol and Alcohol Abuse (NIAAA) has launched a new tool to help practitioners treat their patients who have been diagnosed with alcohol use disorder (AUD). The Alcohol Treatment Navigator website helps individuals and their loved ones negotiate the often-complicated process of choosing treatment for alcohol misuse by telling them what they need to know, and what they need to do, and how to recognize and choose quality care.
January 10, 2018
November 4, 2017
November 12, 2017
- The State of Opioid Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Improving Addiction Treatment with Consumer Report Cards
- Novel Approach to Opioid-Dependent Newborns Reduces ED Use, Birth Costs
- Primary Care and the Opioid-Overdose Crisis — Buprenorphine Myths and Realities
- How Can You Not Treat A Patient with Opioid Use Disorder?