The National Institute on Alcohol and Alcohol Abuse (NIAAA) has launched a new tool to help practitioners treat their patients who have been diagnosed with alcohol use disorder (AUD). The Alcohol Treatment Navigator website helps individuals and their loved ones negotiate the often-complicated process of choosing treatment for alcohol misuse by telling them what they need to know, and what they need to do, and how to recognize and choose quality care.
- Final Changes to 42 CFR Part 2 Expand the Ways Patients’ Information May Be Shared
- CLINICAL BEST PRACTICES USING MEDICATION-ASSISTED TREATMENT
- Opioid Crisis: No Easy Fix to Its Social and Economic Determinants
- Clinical Guidance for Treating Pregnant and Parenting Women with OUD
- FDA Declares Kratom an Opioid