The National Institute on Alcohol and Alcohol Abuse (NIAAA) has launched a new tool to help practitioners treat their patients who have been diagnosed with alcohol use disorder (AUD). The Alcohol Treatment Navigator website helps individuals and their loved ones negotiate the often-complicated process of choosing treatment for alcohol misuse by telling them what they need to know, and what they need to do, and how to recognize and choose quality care.
- AG Stein Sues Purdue Pharma Over Deceptive Marketing of Opioids
- The Quest for a Medication to Treat Methamphetamine Addiction
- NCMS Summary of New Opioid Prescribing Rules for Workers’ Compensation
- The Opioid Epidemic and The Role of the Pharmacist
- Risk Thresholds for Alcohol Consumption: Combined Analysis