The National Institute on Alcohol and Alcohol Abuse (NIAAA) has launched a new tool to help practitioners treat their patients who have been diagnosed with alcohol use disorder (AUD). The Alcohol Treatment Navigator website helps individuals and their loved ones negotiate the often-complicated process of choosing treatment for alcohol misuse by telling them what they need to know, and what they need to do, and how to recognize and choose quality care.
- Association of Early MAT with Retention in Care Among Youths with OUD
- Opioid Detoxification During Pregnancy: A Systematic Review
- Report Released on Payer Policies that Support OUD Prevention & Treatment
- As the NAS Crisis Worsens, a New Study Offers Treatment Guidelines
- CDC Releases 2018 Annual Surveillance Report of Drug-Related Risks and Outcomes